Personal Service with a Difference
You probably know how important it is to find the right real estate agent when you are focusing on a financial investment as substantial and as personal as your home.
What you should know about me is that, as a Keller Williams® Sales Associate, I believe wholeheartedly in the unique, personal nature of real estate. You will see that revealed in how I follow through on what I promise while I carefully guide you through the many steps and decisions along the way.
I am fully committed to providing you with what my company calls “The Keller Williams Difference” – a noticeably higher level of service that will make your real estate experience as easy and as stress-free as possible.
You can expect from me:
• Personal and knowledgeable service that is genuinely responsive to your needs.
• A “Neighborhood Specialist’s” familiarity with local communities, home values, and price trends.
• Top professional skills continually refined through Keller Williams training programs respected industry wide.
• Advice and guidance throughout the entire process.
• Commitment to help you leverage Keller Williams’ many resources. I can save you valuable time and effort in securing home financing, insurance, and home connections.
I have been recognized as:
• Multi-Million Dollar Producer
• Zillow® 5 Star Agent
• Trulia® 5 Star Agent
Some of my advanced Real Estate training:
• Accredited Buyer’s Representative® (ABR)
• Seniors Real Estate Specialists® (SRES)
• BOLD® by Keller Williams Realty, Inc. (BOLD)
• Ignite® by Keller Williams Realty, Inc. (Ignite)
• Certified Internet Agent® (CIA)
I am a member in good standing with:
• National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
• New Jersey Association of REALTORS® (NJAR)
• Monmouth County Association of REALTORS® (MCAR)
• Monmouth/Ocean Multiple Listing Service® (MOMLS)
• Ocean County Board of REALTORS® (OCBR)
• Jersey Shore Multiple Listing Service® (JSMLS)
Feel free to contact me anytime, whether it’s to get started on helping you realize your goals and dreams, or just to ask a question. I would welcome the opportunity to make a difference for you.